This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit
or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.
In summary, you are free to share this work by copying, distributing and transmitting it, under the following conditions:
– Attribution. You must attribute the work to its author, Paolo Attivissimo, and you must refer to the site MoonHoaxDebunked.com as the source of this work, but not in any way that suggests that the author endorses you or your use of the work.
– Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes or sell it or be paid to print it, to duplicate it or to distribute it unless you have explicit written permission from the author. However, you are free to print it, to duplicate it and to distribute it free of charge, i.e., copies must be given at no cost to the recipient and you cannot charge for the media or for the duplication process.
– No derivative works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work. You may, however, translate it into any language and distribute the translation with the same licensing terms as this original.
and with the understanding that:
– Waiver. Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get written permission from the copyright holder.
– Other rights. In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license: your fair dealing or fair use rights; the author’s moral rights; rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
– Notice. For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
* * *
The author, Paolo Attivissimo, has a good faith belief that the quotations from literary and artistic works of other authors made in this work are within the limits of fair practice as defined by Article 10 of the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works.
* * *
Photo credits: All photographs of Apollo hardware and missions are courtesy of NASA unless otherwise noted. “PA” designates the author (Paolo Attivissimo). Cartoons are © Moise and are used with permission. All pictures are believed to be used to the extent allowed by fair use. Should any copyright issues arise, please contact the author, Paolo Attivissimo, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the following address: via Prati Botta 16B, CH-6917 Lugano Barbengo, Switzerland.
NEXT: About the author